Saturday, January 02, 2016

Whoa!

Happy New Year! It's been a year and at least a month since I was last here. Bad Tammy!

Goals for this year:

1:  Robert and I have been eating the Trim Healthy Mama way for a year and 7 months. I've lost about 25 lbs and gone down 4 or more sizes. I don't know how much he has lost, it fluctuates for him as he won't give up beer. He has gone down a pant size though and has to use a belt to keep them up anyways. We will continue on this lifestyle of eating, it works for us and is sustainable. We do it egg, gluten and mostly dairy free. If you have questions about it, let me know.

2:  Bake more THM stuff, trying out new recipes.

3:  Blog more. Who am I kidding, I will try. I have good intentions and think about it all of the time.....but never remember to come back and just jot these ideas down.

4:  UFO's from the knitting pile are on the agenda as well as a couple of new sweaters and some new socks.

5:  Try to spend more time with my parents. It's hard as my mom tends to drive me nuts with her incessant talking and needing to know everything I do. Their health is failing and I know they won't be with me forever. I am so glad we moved them up here several years ago. Recent health events of theirs have been eye-opening.


I was going to post some finished objects from this last year, but I think Blogger has changed how they do things and I don't have them on my computer at this point. :(

Happy Knitting in 2016!

No comments: