Monday, January 31, 2011

Pretty FO's

Kim's February Fitted Pullover. She likes it a lot. :) I think the yarn is BFL a light worsted weight. She picked it out from a BMFA barn sale a few years ago. And I think there is enough for a cute matching beret.



I attempted a new cinnamon roll recipe on Friday. They were so sticky it was hard to get them into the pan.

However, they rose nicely and tasted good. I found out after eating them though that there is something in them that my mouth doesn't like. We think it might be the potato flour and potato starch. I am going to play around with other starches to substitute this out. Gluten free baking is not easy!!


I finished these on the weekend too. FiberTrends Felted Clogs by Bev Galeskas. They were super quick and easy really. I used leftovers of Cascade 220. I didn't have enough of one color to do the same on each sole, so decided they needed to be different colors. I'll eventually get to Home Depot and buy some rubber stuff to paint on the bottom so I can wear them outside to get the mail. I have a second pair I want to make it solid purple and a periwinkle/lavender.




I'll get menus put up tomorrow. We keep changing things around, so it's not quite done yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your version of Lady February.
It looks great on your daughter.

Dr. Krystal said...

Those socks look so cozy!