Saturday, April 27, 2013

A bunch of FO's


I've been knitting up a storm. Since starting work at The Knitting Bee, I've been trying to finish a bunch of projects. These first three are ones that I've actually started since I started at the shop. 

Vintage Fremont by Jami Brynildson. This was the free pattern from The Knitting Bee during the Rose City Yarn Crawl. I dug through my stash and found some beautiful green Malabrigo Sock yarn. It was a fun, addictive knit. I've already started the next one with some dark Dream in Color Starry. 


Norwich from Berroco.com made out of Berroco Floret an acrylic and cotton yarn. This will be a shop sample. 



Just a silly Ruffle Scarf. I've never used and ruffle yarn before so decided I needed to try it out in case I ever had a customer come in asking about it. I used a yarn called Euro Yarns Broadway. Pretty purple and blue with the silver bling in it. I may never wear it, but it was a fun knit. 



This sweater I finished a long time ago, but didn't get a picture until this week.  Flint by Samantha Roshack. I used Woobu in Manly Yes, But I Like It Too. It's a perfect gray color. 


I have a couple of other hats I've made, but haven't taken pictures yet. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

Oh, the sock yarn you used for the shawl is perfect! I love green and the variations in it are perfect for that pattern. Gotta love garter!
I love the hat, the frilly scarf and oh, that V-neck cardigan....NICE.