Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Menus January 30-February 5

Ha, it would seem that I am now more than 2 days late for my dinner menus. They've been switched around so many times, it is driving me crazy. I like some order to things, and when someone springs something out of the ordinary on me, I tend to come unglued. Most of the time I can go with the flow, but lately I haven't been as easy to live with in regard to that.

Anyways, on to the dinner menus for this week

Sunday - Taco Salad, tortilla chips, seasoned ground beef, black beans and pinto beans, lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, cheese, sour cream


Tuesday - Baked Salmon, maple syrup carrots, spinach salad with mandarin oranges, pecans, blue cheese

Wednesday - Fried Chicken, sweet potato fries, steamed peas

Thursday - Peas and paneer curry, chana masala, rice

Friday - Moo Shu Vegetables, pan fried noodles

Saturday - Smashed potatoes, sauerkraut, sausages similar to this one

2 comments:

Unknown said...

moo shu veg and pan fried noodles, nom nom nom!

PNWBookGirl said...

I had yummy sweet potato fries last night. I also did a mayo-garlic aoili.