Sunday, February 28, 2010

Camera Mishap

Agh! I can't find my camera. I finished my Olympic vest on Thursday, cast on for Kim's, but there's no way I am going to get it done. I had a store sample to knit with a deadline of this weekend as well, so that got in my way of knitting as well as a puppy that needed me too. :)

I did finish some other things before the Olympics started and got pictures of them last week before losing the camera.

This is the Pfeiffer Falls Hooded Scarf from IK Fall 2008. Yarn is ShibuiKnits in MerinoAlpaca. It is really nice to knit with. The scarf has pockets too. :)






This is the store sample that I knit. Harmonia's Ring Cowl by Sivia Harding. Yarn is Miss Babs Yowza Whatta Skein. It was a fun knit and one I would make again. Of course I had to include some Lily pictures here too. She is such a fun pup. She's been meeting lots of new dogs this weekend, good for her since she has a fear of big dogs.







3 comments:

Sharon said...

Nooo! Sorry to hear about the lost camera. The hooded scarf & cowl are beautiful. What a cutie your puppy is!

WorstedKnitt said...

What beautiful knits! I love the hooded scarf, so practical and pretty.

Work at Home Dad said...

I like the hooded scarf. Great creation.