Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thank you from my dad

I talked to my dad tonight on the phone. He is extremely appreciative and wants to thank all of you for saying prayers for him and sending good thoughts. Thank you! He is doing well at home, eating more, navigating the house with either his cane or walker. He sounded good. I couldn't hear his lip "lisp" when talking to him, but did notice it on the message machine earlier. I am so glad he is home and doing well. They are still limiting visitors because it just wears him out. He wants to go to church this weekend, but I told him he needs to be really careful, especially with all the colds and flu out there. And my mom has to play the service so she can't keep an eye on him and keep folks from wearing him out. I advised him not to go this time, but I am sure he will be there anyways. ;)

2 comments:

Jean in Georgia said...

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing well. :) Blessings to all of you!

Linda said...

Yay! I'm so glad your dad is home and continuing to get better. It must be hard for you that he lives so far away! You're all in my prayers.