Sunday, April 05, 2009

Amiss

According to my daughter I need to blog more. I think about it quite often and even compose blog posts in my mind. I just never get further than that. Today I'll just say that I am fighting another cold/cough and show you some FO's.

This is my Lovey Helena. It is a pattern from Knitty.com. It is done in Heavyweight STR in the colorway Love. It is probably a size 18 months. It will be headed to my cousins house this week as her littlest one is having a 1st birthday pretty soon. :) If you can't tell, it has picot cuffs around the sleeves and bottom hem. So cute!


Leyburns that I knit for Kim out of some Zen String Serendipity Sportweight, colorway is Chocolate Cherries. It took me way to long to knit these for her! I try to customize socks to feet and it's more difficult if they aren't my own feet. As you can tell, it's sunny here today. Wonderful, except for the stuffy/runny nose that accompanies nice weather. :)


My second February Lady Sweater. This one in Woobu from Blue Moon Fiber Arts, colorway is Atomic Six. I just need to do some buttonloops and sew on the buttons I bought while we were in downtown in March. With the sun and warmth today, it should dry fairly quickly.


I have one more February Lady Sweater to make and it will be for Kim. It is in a lovely green, like grass. She found the yarn at the Blue Moon Sale in December.

4 comments:

PNWBookGirl said...

All very pretty!

I'm working Monday, are you going to be out and about with Kim and yarn crawling? Very pretty Malabrigo Sock under $20 to tempt you with. ;^)

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Sorry you're under the weather. Your knitting is lovely!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Hope you feel better soon!! We missed you at sock camp this year!

Love love love the sweet Helena!! And the socks!

And wow wow wow!! You've finished another February Lady Sweater! My second one has about an inch knit...

hugs!

Alyssa said...

Helena looks adorable! I wasn't that interested in the pattern until now...Good excuse to order more BMFA too. :)

I understand how sometimes socks take too long. I just finished the harry potter socks that I was knitting when we started the Insomnia group 20 months ago!

And I can't wait to see your gorgeous new FLS in person!