Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's In Your Basket O Shame?

Over at Honey and Ollie, Rainy posted a KAL of sorts to finish those projects that have been hanging out for way too long in the knitting basket. Go check out her rules and join us. Let me know what's in your Basket O Shame!

Oh, just so you know, I did not include any of my current projects that I am enjoying like the February Lady Sweater, Kim's Leyburns, and my Central Park Hoodie. Ok, I may not be enjoying two of those, but they are currently being worked on. :)

In my basket of shame at the very top!! is an afghan I started for my husband many years ago when I started back to knitting. He keeps asking about it.

1. Afghan for Robert

2. Chevron Scarf

3. Pirate’s Booty Sweater

4. Knee Hi to a Grasshopper

5. Icelandic Lace Shawl

6. Fingerless gloves started for Robert last year in March

7. 4 seasons afghan that just needs seaming!

8. Aran Afghan KAL that has two out of 20 or so blocks done

9. Mystery Stole #2 I think it is. It is the Scheherazade Stole.

I think that it is it with the shameful ones.

5 comments:

PNWBookGirl said...

I'm awful! I was doing a mental check. I currently have one item really languishing and that's my Toni's Walk Through the Woods shawl. I'll pick it up again though now that I'm done with one pair of socks. The other item is the Cleopatra shawl I started with the Habu Bamboo but I already have plans to frog it and pair the bamboo with some Habu Merino Lace.

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

The only thing that's really shaming me is the Hey Teach that's been all knit up and buttons purchased for a month. Just can't bring myself to sit down and seam!

LavenderSheep said...

Is that the Great American Aran Afghan? I am in a similar state with 3 squares done. I have started the 4th square. I think it is going to be a pillow instead with 4 squares in total!

Sharon said...

I have a Chevron Scarf in my abandoned project babies too! Also a Log Cabin afghan which is really more than 2/3 done, there's no reason not to finish it. Half a pair of plain-vanilla mittens, a chullo hat from Knitty...and that's just the stuff sitting on *top* of the pile...

tapmouse said...

Hey, Tammy! I thought that was you who won the WoolGirl contest! (Especially when I saw the "wisteria"!) Congratulations! Hope I'll be seeing you soon!!!