Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Kimma

came through the endoscopy quite well today!! They gave her Versaid, a great amnesia drug, as well as something else for the pain she would experience. It took her a while to come out of the fog and sleep, but once she was out, she's been going strong ever since. She has a bit of a sore throat, but other than that, she's ok. The pictures show some inflammation in her esophagus, and a little bit of inflammation in her small intestine, but we won't have results from biopsy back until late this week or early next week. It can't come soon enough. I told Robert though, that if either of the kids have to have major surgery later on in life, they are going to have to sedate me. I don't handle the waiting room stuff to well anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH big hugs Tammy. That is tough. I can't even imagine! :) Let's hope they figure this all out.

LavenderSheep said...

I am glad that the endoscopy went well. It wasn't very fun when I had it either. So I can totally sympathize with Kim!

Linda said...

I hope you got some good news from Kim's tests! I've been thinking about you and hoping all is well. Thanks for the little note on my STR package :)