Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meme Time

Thanks guys/gals for all the comments on my steeked bag! :)

ETA: We forgot one of the questions. #6, should be about previous jobs. I actually went back through about 8 tags and found it!

I was tagged by Linda for this meme.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Preparing myself physically and mentally for a life-changing heart surgery. So far in my 29 years of life, it was the hardest thing I had done. (29 at that time). I am celebrating this year! 10 years of much better health!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)? Stop at Office Depot to have some books spiral bound, take Kim to her voice lesson, stop at the library, hair appointments for both of us, call the local parks and rec to register for a class.

3. Snacks I enjoy. Dove dark chocolates, salsa fresca rice chips from Costco, cheese, green olives, almonds and cranberries.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Pay off the mortgage, move my parents up here into a nice home or retirement center, make sure both kids had money for college, donate to several organizations.

5. Places I have lived. All over Central and Northern California; Phoenix, Arizona; Eagle Bend, Minnesota; Quesnel, BC Canada; Roseburg, Corvallis and Beaverton, Oregon.

6. Jobs I have had: telemarketer, clown for a donut shop to draw in business, furniture mill assembler, paper grader for a high school teacher, babysitter, housecleaner,(all of these previous ones were during highschool) home health care for elderly, medical assistant for an OB/GYN, and for an urgent care, oh and for a cardiologist, office assistant for a daycare, yarn bundler and all around help for a local yarn company.

7. Peeps I want to know more about: I don't remember who has been tagged and who hasn't, so if you would like to do this meme, take it away. Let me know if you do one on your blog!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, I didn't know about your heart surgery! Thanks for adding in the jobs question. I'd like to see you in the clown outfit ;)