Thursday, February 07, 2008

You Make My Day


Thank you Deb for making my day. I never know who may see my blog and it feels good to know that I have touched someone. I met Deb during the MS3, we were able to get together a couple of times to knit on our stoles. So, in keeping with the spirit, I have listed below 10 blogs that inspire me. There are a lot of other blogs out there that I read and am inspired by, but these 10 are the ones I chose this time.

Local writer, knitter, Sanna's Bag
You should check out her books!

Local mom and knitwear designer, Chrissy at Knittin' Mom
Designs for the real woman.

Another Oregonian I met at Camp Cockamamie last year, homeschool mom, quilter and knitter Knit One Quilt Too
Her quilts for the Sister's Quilt Show are beautiful!

Local homeschool mom, knitter, and ESL teacher, Magpie Ima
Check out her Monday Mosaics.


A Camp Cockamamie friend who is coming back this year! FiberFish
She knits like the wind!

My cousin and her new family. The Development of Lucas
New baby on the way, and it's a girl!

Women writers that I enjoy. Girls Write Out
Christian fiction.

A food blog!Coconut & Lime

A local homeschooling mom(her kids are grown up now)My Journey with Leukemia

2 comments:

Cece said...

Thanks!!!

Diann Hunt said...

Thank you, Tammy!!!

Diann from GirlsWriteOut :-)