I've been seeing these tags all over blogland this week, well, Mim's got me this time.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night. Hmm, maybe KT, or Joann at the BMFA destash sale.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Writing out the directions for a chart for the Mystic Waters Stole. It is usually done on Friday, but I worked Friday and Saturday, so it got done here and there.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading about the Writer's Guild strike, and why they are doing it. Thanks Lisa, I didn't fully understand they whys behind it.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Hmm, obviously nothing noteworthy, oh wait, I started a blog! Oh and I started working for Tina.
5. Bless you! One of the kids sneezed.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Two, coffee and water.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Blue and white.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Fruit trays at Haggen yesterday morning for the BMFA destash sale.
9. Where were you last night? At the destash sale until 6:00 pm or so, then home to just sit and veg. I think I knit, but I really can't remember.
10. What color is your front door? Brown, kind of an oak stained color.
11. Where do you keep your change? Usually in my pocket, then once I am home it goes into a small pottery crock, then when that's full, into a glass jar that is almost full and needs to go to the bank for our rainy day fun.
12. Whats the weather like today? Kind of gray with some sun spots. I don't think it rained though.
13. What's the best ice-cream flavor? Hmm, chocolate, chocolate mint, orange blossom (Lucerne brand, it's orange with chunks of chocolate/orange.
14. What excites you? Spending alone time with my husband ;), knitting, being with friends, watching my kids grow up.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I just got it cut on Friday, so no, I really don't need it any shorter.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes, and I feel like it too.
17. Do you talk a lot? Not usually.
18. Do you watch the O.C? No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I think I have a cousin named Steven, but he's old, like in his 70's or 80's. He is my grandma's cousin or nephew or something like that. He's the only one I know with that name, but I know several Steve's.
20. Do you make up your own words? Rarely, but I will use one's that my husband makes up.
21. Are you a jealous person. Sometimes.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'. Angela
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'. Kathy
24. Who's the first person on your received call list? I don't check that information.
25. What does the last text message you received say? I don't send or receive texts.
26. Do you chew on your straw? No.
27. Do you have curly hair? No, unless I have a perm, which has not happened in a good 3 years.
28. Where's the next place you're going to? Nowhere today, tomorrow, probably to take my husband to work.
29. Who's the rudest person in your life? He's not in my life anymore. (ex-father-in-law)
30. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate bar with hazelnuts in it. One of those Ritter Sport things.
31. Will you get married in the future? I hope not, I plan to stay married to my husband for the rest of our lives.
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? I don't think I have watched any movies.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Well, there isn't anyone that I don't like.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Well, I loaded the dishwasher with a few more dishes this morning and ran it.
35. Are you currently depressed? No.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? I felt like it.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Suz or Leah, Donna, Gail, Jan, and Kristin.