Saturday, October 27, 2007

3 in 1

I just posted two of these to two different swap blogs, but decided to post them here as well.



My partner got lost along the way for the last ISE......................


BUT, Dorothy one of our swap moms sent me the best package ever!!! A beautiful green (keyhole?) scarf out of Malabrigo. I've never touched Malabrigo before, but it is so soft! There were all kinds of other little goodies in the package as well, some Forte tea in silk purses, with the little trays to hold them after you take it out of the teacup, a Christmas ornament, some locally made soap and lipgloss, some little samples of creams and soaps, and a collector's spoon with a Canadian Loony on it!! Oh, and a White Chocolate bar with strawberries in it. It was gone shortly!! Thank you Dorothy!!! You need to go check out Dorothy's blog, she has some really great patterns that she has designed!! She sent me the Wrapped in Cables pattern. It is really lovely and I can't wait to make that one for myself.


Second post goes to the Knitter's Tea Swap 4.

We were supposed to have a Halloween Tea Party today at our house, but my daughter is sick, so we had to postpone it. Instead, I received my swap package from Dorene!!

A teapot!! And it is a good size for tea!! Many different kinds of Bentley tea to try, Jasmine, Raspberry, Mint, Pomegranate, Mango, Vanilla, Blueberry, Key Lime and Orange Spice. YUMMY!! Strawberry jam from a local farm, a beautiful needle case and the softest suri/mohair from Rhinebeck!! Thank you so much Dorene. I am off to have some tea on this Saturday morning.

And last but not least, I finished a pair of socks this week!!! I started them in August for the Socktopia Mystery Sock. They are Dream in Color, Smooshy, in Visual Purple, done on US 0's. I am wearing them today!!




Now, off to knit on a test knit!! It's a fun knit. Oh, and to brew up some tea.

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

Oh, I love looking at all you got from your swap partners!
....and your socks are so pretty. Great color!