Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Little Late

On Sunday I met up with a bunch of wonderful folks!! Portland Knit-Bloggers met at Knit Purl. We had a great time getting to know each other, eat wonderful cookies and brownie bites, drinking ice tea and knitting. PKB is a new group, put together by Bobbie after the Yarn Harlot was here last month. I did not take my camera so you'll have to visit some of the other blogs to see photos. Mims and Peggy have a post that lists everyone there. Monica has some photos as well as Kelly. A great time was had by all!!

I'm bored. I can't figure out what I really want to knit on right now. I want to finish my socks, but I think I have frogged them too many times to want to finish them right now. I want to work on my MS3, but I've already finished Clue 2. Hmm, maybe I should start a second one? Maybe it's the heat. It has been in the very high 90's and low 100's (Farenheit). We don't like it too much. Please send rain.

No comments: