Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Contest News

My unofficial hat, it's actually a bag that dd has been working on for a while. She took the names, stuck them in there and we pulled one out.

The winning name is "Pertelotte" submitted by Roxie. I have met Roxie, while standing in line together to meet Ms. Pearl-McPhee last year. Roxie, I will email you later tonight to get the prize sent off to you. Thank you everyone for playing along with me, and for the great anniversary wishes.
I read in one place that Pertelotte was one of seven of Chanticleer's wives, and he was infatuated with her. I have to say this would be funny among my friends, right Jean? I can just hear Penny giving me grief about it!! (sorry a little inside joke there)
Now, it's off to bed, so I can be a good mom tomorrow and bake cake and fix a special dinner for a special birthday girl, more later......
Oh, I know I messed up my blogger template. I am still trying to figure out how to fix it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, Tammy, too funny, indeed.