Sunday, January 14, 2007

Project Spectrum

Starts February 1st.

February / March

Blue, White, Gray


April / May

Green, Yellow, Pink


June / July

Red, Black, Metallics


August / September

Brown, Orange, Purple


I had an idea for the blue/white/gray the other day, didn't write it down and now I have forgotten what it was. Oh well. For the green/yellow/pink, I have some of my own spun yarn that I want to transform into something else. I think I might knit a bag and felt it. I also have some pink yarn for some pink ribbon socks. I've wanted to make those for several years now. The red? Definitely grandma's feather and fan socks. I don't have any ideas for the brown/orange/purple, but I am sure I can come up with a purple project.

1 comment:

roxie said...

What fun! I'm really looking forward to the things you produce. STAy warm!