AAAHHH, I was tagged by Suz. (And I just realized I can't spell weird/wierd, it doesn't follow the rules!)
"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
1. I didn't drive or get my license until after I was 18.
2. I collect recipes, from magazines, newspapers, internet.....but I don't use very many of them. They sit in boxes and collect dust, until I get frustrated and put them all in the recycle bin without going through them.
3. I never finished college, but I did go to a trade/technical school and came away with a certificate for Medical Assisting. I even took the state or national boards for it and passed.
4. When I crawl into bed, I have to read for at least 15 minutes. If I can't read, it takes me a very long time to fall asleep. I try to go to bed before everyone so I can read.
5. I love G**gle, and will make up excuses to look something up on G**gle. I used to think we needed an encyclopedia set, but not anymore.
6. I have this funny condition. I CAN go into a yarn shop and not buy anything.
Hmm, who do I tag? Sidsel, Kristin, LavenderSheep, Sheri, Rebecca, and Brandie. If anyone else wants to do this meme, consider yourself tagged and let me know when you do it.