Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More Quilt Blocks

I got a comment from Dorie on Monday letting me know she got the quilt blocks I sent out. I am so glad they got there. She has a picture on her blog. Well, I thought I had pictures, but I can't find them, oh, I remember now where they are. I downloaded a new Adobe Reader, since I had such an old one and it would remind me every time I tried to use it that I should download. Anyways, it also downloaded an Adobe Photoshop or something like that. I'm pretty sure that's where my newest photos are. Now, just to figure out where on my computer that program is......


Tonight I met up with two fellow bloggers. Wonderful women!! We had dinner at Stanford's and just chatted away the whole time. Thank you Mel and Mrs. Darling for a wonderful time tonight!!

Off to bed now, I've had a full day with volunteering at the library, knit-in at our house with friends and dinner out with new friends. I've been battling the cruddy migraines for the last week so today was refreshing to not have any, just the residual "I'm not all here yet, but I think this cluster is abating".

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Ach I have migraiens too...all the time. My sympathies are with you!