Thursday, May 25, 2006

I am a follower

So, not only have I joined The Amazing Lace and need to do the first challenge, a write up about my team, I have joined the Summer Reading Challenge, which I think I mentioned last night, and NOW I've joined a Quilt Block Swap. Dd has been learning to quilt with my aunt. It looks like so much fun. I have bought some quilt books over the years, gone through them, brought back wonderful memories of a quilt my grandmother made for me as a little girl, and thought, hmm, I'd like to make a quilt some day. Well, here's my chance. My theme for this quilt block swap is Sunbonnet Sue. It's the quilt grandma made for me. I feel the need for another one, since I don't know where the one is that grandma made. My mom might have it, but likely it got tossed when it got old and ratty. I'll have to go through my boxes of photo albums to see if I have a picture of my quilt or at least part of it.


Here's what I wanted to leave you with last night. You should be able to click on it to get it a little bit bigger.

No comments: