Sunday, April 30, 2006

Spring has Sprung.....Or April Showers?


This is what it looked like all last week and even yesterday, you can see the blue sky, and the flowers in bloom. The temperatures in the upper 70's to mid 80's.











Then, in a very short amount of time it did this............



And it got COLD very quickly. Now today it's back to being like the above picture, just not as warm as it has been.




April Showers will not be bringing May Flowers, they are already bloomed and gone!!

No knitting pictures, though I am working on a couple of projects, one I want to get done tonight or tomorrow, but I can't share it yet, since that person (cousin) might be reading this.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

Yes, our weather on Saturday was AMAZING, wasn't it?! Very pretty in the morning and then when the front blew in I couldn't believe how fast the temperature dropped. I went out on the back porch later in the afternoon and the thermometer said it was 50 degrees!! Brrrrr...almost like winter, lol! Hey, if your son is interested in an archery club to join, Dear Hubby really enjoyed his day in St. Helens and for anyone outside of the local area there it only costs $15 per year to join. Also, I'm serious about the Jupiter's Beard...if you want some, it's yours! Please come by my blog and participate in my "Monday Meme" if you'd like to. I'd love to see what your poem will end up like. Have a good week, my new friend.

Mrs BJ said...

Hi Tammy! The sun is back today!!